Monday, June 29, 2009

Introduction

I made this blog as a place for people to get advice on rabbits, and for others to give advice and comments. It may not be the fanciest thing, but it will work for now. If you have questions or would like to help manage the blog, please email me at Pinkbunnie94@Yahoo.com

Pelase feel free to scroll around and see who we have for adoption, you cna also check out our other blogs.
Adoptabunnyblogspot.com, jumpforjoyrabbitry.blogspot.com
both are
currently used as an adoption blog, rabbits that have come through our agency are posted there. Feel free to take a look at my babies from the time they were born to now.
This blog was made to offe advice to people to who are interested in rabbits, and learnig more. I currently own 5 rabbits, and have studied bunnies since I was 5 years old, as well as I intend on becoming a small animal vet.

If you have a general question about bunnies, please post it! I'll answer it as soon as possible!
If it's a question you prefer to not display, email me at Pinkbunnie94@Yahoo.com

I'll be creating new topics on bunnies weekly, so check back often for new information.
It will start simples and get more complex each time.
I'll also be offering tidbits of information, advice, jokes, bunny treat recipes, pictures, and more frequently.

If you wold like me to add something from you, shoot me an email, or just post it under the "From our bloggers" Section on the sidebar to your right
Have a wonderful day, and check back often!

Become a follower of the blog for info, tips, guides, and more on rabbits!

No comments:

Post a Comment